From our 27 years experience we see that 85 to 90% of all women living in industrialized countries struggle with a hormone in balance at some time in their lives. For many, it is an ongoing crisis each month. The many issues caused by an imbalance of primary hormones in women has become so epidemic in the past 30-40 years, that it has been labeled “the new normal“.
What are the underlying causes of this health dilemma? Endocrine disrupting chemicals, EDC’s and an ongoing stressful lifestyle.
What is the role of Progesterone?
Progesterone is the Master Hormone in all women. It is the hormone responsible for balancing the activities of a woman’s 27 different estrogens. It is the hormone used by the body to make many other necessary hormones, including estrogen, allopregenalone & testosterone. Optimal progesterone levels, is foundational for a woman to enjoy good health & wellness.
- If a cycling woman fails to maintain sufficient progesterone during “that time of the month” she will experience some of the 150 symptoms of PMS/PMT, including cramping, irritability, headaches, etc…
- A premature drop in Progesterone levels during pregnancy will almost always result in a miscarriage, or pre-term birth. A normal, sharp drop in progesterone levels on or about week 40, will trigger the birth of the baby & almost always result in “post-partum depression”.
- Progesterone stimulates bone building cells called osteoblasts to build new bone tissue more effectively than any other influence, including aerobic exercise. Bone loss in women, begins, on average at age 37, resulting in 1.5% bone mineral density loss per year.
- Men need progesterone to make testosterone
- Progesterone supports prostate health
- Progesterone supports production of serotonin & has been labeled the “Happy Hormone”
- Progesterone-Based Therapy Protects Against Influenza by Promoting Lung Repair and Recovery in Females
In March 1995 I published the first website offering educational information for a woman to master hormone progesterone and the first progesterone cream sold on the Internet.
Since that time I have engaged approximately 20,000 consultations with women wherein I’ve been privileged to hear of a myriad of symptoms, unpleasant diagnoses, emotional trauma and uncertainty.
Probably the most revealing fact is that almost no woman truly appreciates the excelling value of her master hormone, progesterone. Most women, honestly do not even know what progesterone is.
The opportunity to “Give Back”
For the past 27 years we have provided educational information for women so they have been able to make an informed decision when it comes to safely and effectively balancing their hormones. I have personally devoted thousands of hours in telephone consultations and I have been able to reach hundreds of thousands of women through our websites.
Because progesterone address is the underlying cause of so many health conditions women struggle with and has been shown to reduce a woman’s risk for female specific cancers, I honestly feel millions of women will benefit from an accurate education about their master hormone progesterone.
Progesterone is the master hormone and all women, progesterone.com is the mother domain for this master hormone.
We manufacture the highest quality all plant-based, body-identical progesterone cream found anywhere in the world, formulated exclusively with American-made progesterone and free of all petrochemicals.
I am open to your suggestions for effective, creative ways we can extend our reach.
We spent several months researching the following page. It contains links to more than 100 published scientific studies, proving the value of body-identical progesterone.
This is probably the most researched webpage on progesterone!
Gynecology Drugs Global Market Report 2022
The global gynecology drugs market (hormone replacement) is expected to grow from $24.68 billion in 2021 to $26.36 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8%.. The growth is mainly due to the increase in gynecological disorders among women and rising cases of gynecological cancer. The market is expected to reach $33.21 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 5.9%.
Gynecology Drugs Global Market Report 2022